Information Security Is Everyone's Business
The rapid expansion of electronic communication has revolutionized the way we work and deal with you, our customers. At Olympia Trust, information security is of paramount importance and our employees are fully aware of their responsibilities to keep customer information safe secure and confidential. Whether you choose to deal with us online, over the telephone or in person, we follow rigorous security procedures and use state of the art technologies to protect your information and transactions against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and misuse.
While we do our utmost to ensure security and confidentiality, there are steps you can take as well to enhance your security when using the Internet and when conducting business online.
- Make sure to logout once you are finished using a secure area of the Olympia Trust website.
- Never share your password with anyone. If you forget your password, we’re happy to help you reset it.
- Never provide your confidential or financial information over the Internet in response to unsolicited emails. Olympia Trust will NEVER ask you to disclose this information via email.
- Regularly ensure that your Operating System, Firewall, Anti-Virus, and Anti-Spyware software is up-to-date.
- Use a modern web browser to increase your security.
We invite you to contact our security department if you have any questions or concerns: email@example.com.