As a subsidiary of Olympia Financial Group, Olympia Benefits is recognized as the market leader in Health Spending Accounts for small business owners across Canada. Olympia Benefits is excited to add a new member to our support team.
As an Olympian you are entitled to generous perks including:
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
- Discounted Movie Passes, Ski Passes, and Golf Passes
- Caffeine on the tap
Your role is to help the marketing team develop and refine Olympia’s digital footprint. Key components of the position involve podcasting, live events, and managing content.
As the ideal candidate, you have a deep understanding of digital marketing with a confident presence and personality for on camera content creation.
As a marketing savvy professional with a passion for all things digital, we would like to meet you.
- Produce, create and deliver interesting content across multiple platforms (podcast, blog, social)
- Design and execute complete digital marketing campaigns for lead generation, awareness, and engagement
- Develop, communicate and execute content plans
- Deliver innovative and integrated solutions to create a unique online presence for Olympia Benefits
- Team player with the ability to self manage
- Creative mind with an analytical awareness
- Reliable and dedicated
- Willing and able to adapt to rapidly changing technology and workflows
- Organized and able to make quick and effective decisions under pressure
- An innovator with confidence in giving editorial and creative ideas in a team setting
Experience and Skills
- Post-Secondary Bachelors education in marketing or relatable experience is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with 1-2+ years digital marketing experience
- Holistic understanding of digital marketing
- Proficient writer
- Confident and engaging presenter
- Appreciation for creative design and a keen attention to detail
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume in confidence. Please note: only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.