Mortgage Services Coordinator
Recognized as one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers for 2017 Olympia Financial Group Inc. provides personalized administrative services to our clients in four areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Foreign Exchange, Health Benefits, Exempt Edge, and ATMs. Founded in 1996, Olympia's head office is located in Calgary, AB.
We are looking for a Mortgage Services Coordinator in our Calgary office.
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
Your primary responsibilities include organizing and updating information for all syndicated mortgage projects, including following up on any outstanding client account documents, forwarding time sensitive documents to clients and processing various client based financial and non-financial transactions. You are required to work in a team to support the Mortgage Legal Documentation Officer, Mortgage Documentation Officer and Mortgage Payout Officer in building strong relationships by ensuring all documents and transactions are completed with a high level of accuracy and clarity in accordance with Olympia Trust Company guidelines.
As the ideal candidate, you strive to deliver results in a team oriented environment and thrive in an ever changing fast-paced environment work culture. Your goal is to confidently process large volumes of information, while maintaining a high level of accuracy. You take ownership in prioritizing, care about details, adapt quickly and communicate effectively. You are positive, motivated and driven to achieve success. You are committed to self-development and proactively seek coaching on new ways to grow.
- Demonstrate and promote Olympia Trust Company’s Values
- Abide to Olympia Trust Company’s service standards
- Track and record mortgage information
- Facilitate correspondence to be forwarded to clients
- Develop and meet individual and team goals
- Actively participate in projects and team meetings
- Thorough understanding of the Anti‐Money Laundering (AML) policies and procedures
- Perform other duties and tasks as required
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Confident in making optimal decisions and sound independent judgement
- Exceptional time management with the aptitude to establish priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail
- High level of integrity due to the nature of documents and information being handled
Experience and Skills
- High school education completion
- Post-Secondary education is beneficial
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- 1-2 years in customer service experience is an asset
- Previous experience in auditing is a benefit
- Prior financial services industry experience is beneficial
- General knowledge of Registered Plans, TFSAs and RESPs is beneficial
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual French is beneficial
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume here Apply Now
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.