Co-Op Information and Records Administrator
Recognized as one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers for 2016 and one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers for 2016, Olympia Financial Group Inc. provides personalized administrative services to our clients in four areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Foreign Exchange, Health Benefits and ATMs. Founded in 1996, Olympia's head office is located in Calgary, AB.
We are looking for a Co-Op Information and Records Administrator (8 Months) in Calgary, AB.
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
Your primary roles include the filing and daily retrieval of files and documents as requested, as well as preparing documents to be shipped to the off-site storage location. Maintaining attention to detail is essential for organizing the files as well as efficiently meeting document requests.
As the ideal candidate, you must be able to deliver results in a dynamic and team oriented environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident individual who is able to process large volumes of information, while maintaining a high level of accuracy. This individual must able to multitask and is able to thrive in an ever-changing environment, builds relationships naturally, adapts quickly, and communicates effectively.
- Ensure all alphabetical and numerical files are sorted and filed accurately, keeping to the established procedures and guidelines
- Retrieve and scan documents to the appropriate requestor following the guidelines set up by Olympia Trust Company
- Accurately filing the mortgage and issuer files on a daily basis
- Pull closed files and prepare them for storage
- Work cooperatively within the team to achieve common goals
- Thorough understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies and procedures
- Perform other duties and tasks as required
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have the ability to maintain professionalism in all situations
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Confident in making optimal decisions
- Exceptional time management with the aptitude to establish priorities
- Ability to work within a team environment but be strongly self-motivated
- Efficiency in responding to internal inquires via email, phone or in person
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity due to the nature of documents and information being handled
Experience and Skills
- High school education completion
- Records Management Diploma is beneficial
- Post-Secondary education is beneficial
- Office or records management experience is beneficial
- Prior financial services industry and securities experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of filing systems is beneficial
- Excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- General knowledge of Registered Plans, TFSAs and RESPs is beneficial
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual in French Canadian is beneficial
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume here
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.