Bilingual French Client Support Representative
Recognized as one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers for 2018 Olympia Financial Group Inc. provides personalized administrative services to our clients in five areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Foreign Exchange, Health Benefits, Exempt Edge, and ATMs. Founded in 1996, Olympia's head office is located in Calgary, AB.
We are looking for a Bilingual French Client Support Representative in our Calgary office.
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
Your primary roles include acting as first point of contact for all inbound client inquiries through various communication channels such as telephone, email and live chat. You take the time in listening to your clients and seek an understanding of their diverse needs while ensuring to deliver optimal solutions. You liaise between clients and internal teams to ensure effective delivery of personalized support. You are committed to go above and beyond client expectations in every interaction.
As the ideal candidate, you are a confident relationship expert who thrives in an ever changing fast-paced work culture. Your goal is to gain trust through a genuine passion to go above and beyond client expectations. You take ownership of diverse client inquiries, concerns and complaints and strive to move forward. You care about connecting with others and demonstrate the desire to work within a team. You are positive, motivated and driven to achieve success. You are committed to self-development and proactively seek coaching on new ways to grow.
- Demonstrate and promote Olympia Trust Company’s Values
- Abide to Olympia Trust Company’s service standards
- Offer and maintain a high level of personalized support
- Achieve client satisfaction while adhering to Olympia Trust Company policies
- Take ownership of client inquiries, concerns and complaints
- Recognize opportunities and further educate clients
- Maintain a working knowledge of all policy, procedures and services offered
- Mentor, train and lead other team members
- Develop and meet individual and team goals
- Actively participate in projects and team meetings
- Represent Olympia Trust Company in a professional manner
- Thorough understanding of the Anti‐Money Laundering (AML) policies and procedures
- Perform other duties and tasks as required
- Desire to engage and quickly connect with clients
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Confident in making optimal decisions
- Exceptional time management with the aptitude to establish priorities
Experience and Skills
- High school education completion
- Post-Secondary education is beneficial
- Previous experience in direct customer service
- Minimum 1 year of call center experience working within a call queue environment
- Prior financial services industry experience is beneficial
- General knowledge of Registered Plans, TFSAs and RESPs is beneficial
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual French is required
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume here Apply Now
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.