ATM Driver and Cash Loader
Recognized as one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers for 2017 Olympia Financial Group Inc. provides personalized administrative services to our clients in four areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Foreign Exchange, Health Benefits, Exempt Edge, and ATMs. Founded in 1996, Olympia's head office is located in Calgary, AB.
We are looking for a ATM Driver and Cash Loader in our Calgary office.
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
Your primary roles include ensuring ATM customers receive consistent quality, timely delivery, and sustained availability of the ATM channel. In addition, this position will assist with troubleshooting and resolving ATM issues and enhance existing business processes. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in growing their career in the ATM industry.
As the ideal candidate, you are a detail-oriented individual who is able to process large volumes of information, while being able to thrive in an ever changing fast-paced work culture. You take ownership of analyzing and evaluating situations and strive to move forward. You care about creating and maintaining relationships with our clients and have the desire to work within a team. You are positive, motivated and driven to achieve success.
- Verification and processing of ATM liability
- Data entry and submitting reports
- Personable attitude with co-workers, customers and the public
- Accurate completion of company paperwork
- Compliance with all safety, security and productivity guidelines
- Perform other duties and tasks as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Confident in making optimal decisions
- Exceptional time management with the aptitude to establish priorities
Experience and Skills
- High school education completion
- Post-Secondary education is beneficial
- Be able to comfortably lift and handle 50lbs, kneeling and squatting
- General knowledge of financials, analytics, and performance measurement
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of levels within the organization
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background Check, Credit Check, and Driving History Check will be required
- Must be bondable and have a valid Class 5 Operator's License
- May be required to complete a drug screen examination during employment
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume here Apply Now